At Opes Wealth Trust, our aim is to provide the client with a professional framework that is flexible enough to deal with each client’s unique set of financial objectives and concerns. Our objective is to work in partnership with our clients to identify and implement financial solutions which assist in improving their quality of life and the peace of mind that comes with it. We can help achieve this by providing a wide variety of professional disciplines which we incorporate into our financial planning process such as:
- Pension planning
- Investment advice
- Trust law
- Estate planning
This wide skill set within our business enables us to provide our clients with the necessary information required to make fully informed decisions from both a personal and a business perspective.
An integral part of our service is the provision of an impartial and comprehensive wealth management report for clients, which addresses each of the following areas:
- Identifying a financial target (asset base required at a future point in time) and where client is now relative to this goal. Our objective is to help the client bridge the financial gap between where they are currently and where they want to be at a point in the future through appropriate and efficient planning.
- Risk analysis – protection needs and other risk management requirements.
- Finance – such as debt management and debt restructuring.
- Retirement planning through the appropriate structures.
- Investment strategy and risk profiling.
- Tax planning – minimising income tax, capital taxes and corporation tax.
- Estate planning – Inheritance tax planning and estate administration.
- Cash flow planning
- Summary of recommendations, followed by their implementation.
At Opes Wealth Trust we believe that we can help our clients achieve their financial ambitions by effectively managing most risks or threats through effective planning and advice focusing on the core areas of cash flow management, risk management, investment strategy and tax efficiency.